Commercial Real Estate Financing
The Right Way to Finance Your Next Commercial Property
Rather than pull your hair out wondering how you’re going to afford the space to house your business, come to Apollo Commercial and let us take care of everything. We specialize in commercial real estate financing, and best of all is the fact that we’re familiar with both large and small transactions. See what it’s like to not have to settle for your next commercial property.
Options for Every Scenario
Over the years we’ve been in business, we’ve learned how to put together commercial real estate packages for large and small transactions with both recourse and non-recourse options. Examples of some of the business real estate lending options we offer include:
- FHA and HUD financing for brand new properties, remodeling and acquisitions, specifically for hospitals, senior housing and multifamily rental homes.
- Conventional loans, if you need basic commercial property lending for an owner-occupied or investment property.
- Mezzanine and equity financing for those who need financing that’s well-tailored to their specific needs.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, also known as CMBSs, which is when gathered business properties are shifted into a trust before you have the option of selling them to investors in the form of bonds.
- International lending for business properties and deals that are overseas.
- Constructing lending, if you’d rather build your business property from scratch. Loan limits range from $10,000,000 to as much as $100,000,000.
You might be looking for a new commercial property because you’re in the midsts of selling your current one. If so, you may require a bridge loan either in addition to commercial real estate financing or instead of commercial real estate lending. Either way, you’ll have the funds you need to buy your new property while waiting to sell your old one, providing you with a stable bridge over uncertain financial waters.
Apollo Commercial representatives are here to provide you with any assistance you might need. Be sure to let us know if you’d like more info about business real estate financing.